Guilded Purls

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

This is an Experiment

Here's what I'm thinking....

It's easier to update a blog than to send a lot of e-mails. Although I suppose we can send e-mail notifications as well, if people want. This is linked to my personal/professional blog, but I was thinking that anyone who wants to can be a team member for this Guild blog. That way you can post pictures of your finished projects, post techniques you've learned about, websites you discovered, events you want a pal to join you for.... whatever knitters' guild-type business you want.

It's not really in my nature to moderate heavily, but I suppose I'm willing to moderate moderately ;) What is the group verdict?

You will find it easier to post if you know a smidge of HTML, but you don't need to know a lot. And you can always ask me for help. I may not get to it quickly, but I WILL get to it.

We could also post links to members' personal blogs/websites if we want. I guess my default thought is yes. After all, no one has to follow a link a second time. If you don't like what you see on someone's blog, the solution is fairly clear.

What do you think? Is this a good idea?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home