Guilded Purls

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Sit and Knit


The fourth Tuesday of the month is coming right up -day after tomorrow, if I'm not mistaken. So we should meet. We've gotten a little discombobulated because of the holidays, so let's pull ourselves together. (If only!)


Tuesday, January 24
7:00 p.m.
Starbucks

Bring your knitting. Bring a friend.
I know we had talked about switching meeting locations, but the decision never became entirely clear to me. So let's meet at least once more at Starbucks and we can figure these details out then.

3 Comments:

  • Dangit! I missed the meeting! Are they always held on Tuesday nights? My husband's schedule is weird, so Tuesday evenings are bad for me, unfortunately. It sounds like it would have been a fun time, though!

    Fortunately, I can make up for the loss of stitch & bitch time...I'll be at the Yarn Exchange this Friday, around 12:30ish, and I'll be dragging a couple knitting-geek pals with me too. Yay!

    By Blogger Heather, at 7:21 AM  

  • Do you ever meet at the House? I was trying to remember the name of my grandma's knitting circle. They met for years and years and years. I used to get dragged along with her as a kid, but I didn't care since they always had cookies and other goodies.

    By Blogger Elizabeth, at 8:10 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Kristin, at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home