Guilded Purls

Thursday, February 02, 2006

2006 Knit-a-Longs

Here's one of the many updated lists of knit-a-longs for this year: 2006 KALs. I know Terry is in at least one for the Aran cardigan. I'm in a felted bag KAL, one for the #($- Shamus, which I will, for the love of all things decent, finish during the Olympics. I've dropped out of the Six Sox Knitalong, but am looking for another sock KAL. The company definitely kept me focused on producing socks at a reasonable enough pace. SixSox was especially good for learning new techniques and for producing gift socks, if that's what you're looking for. I'm even considering joining the Sexy Knitters KAL, although it's hard to imagine anyone less qualified for membership in THAT group.

So which groups are YOU in?

2 Comments:

  • Well, I joined up with the sexy knitter club knit along. I really liked the lace corset top pattern they featured on there. Although I will do the tank like everyone else for now... or at least once I get the yarn and pattern for it.

    By Blogger Kristin, at 2:16 PM  

  • Oh lordy, just what I need...TONS more patterns & things that want to be made. Well, I'm already in the Irish Hiking Scarf KAL, for the Olympics, and I'm planning on joining the Fuzzyfeetalong as soon as I get the yarn. Also thinking about the Sexy Knitters one, because Anna got me thinking about that Picovoli pattern, and how nice that'd be for summer. And, because of my husbands stupid "I only wear black or grey" thing, I'll probably join the Black Sheep KAL when I get the yarn for his boring sweater. I could easily join the First Time Socknitters' KAL in the next week or two...

    By Blogger Heather, at 5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home