Guilded Purls

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

On the Needles

True confession time....


Here's what's hanging around in my various knitting bags and piles:
  • hoodie for Victoria -not very far along, I'm afraid
  • black fair isle cardigan for me -coming along... I'm ready to start the yoke, I think.
  • Shamus cardigan (for me, again) from knitty -again, not very far along. The bottom panel is done and a bit of the body. That's it.
  • brown lace shawl -changed pattern, started over... big mess ensued. Sigh.


Could that really be it? I thought the list was longer. Of course, the mental queue includes things like felted baskets to hold the magazines in some order, a burly spun hoodie for me, a bunch of baby things. I'd love to try that circular knit shrug that was in Vogue a month or two ago. That list is really, really long.

What's on your needles?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home